Downloadable PDF Files
- Educator Talking Points, Cyberbullying
- Cyberbullying and your Code of Conduct
- You Already know what it is
- Cyberthreat Situation Review Process, Mitchell Russell
- Ryan Halligan's Story, told by his father
- US Dept of Education Colleague Letter
- US Dept of Education Colleague Letter II (Harassment)
- Sample Harassment Report Form
Let's work smarter, not harder.
I deliberately do not engage in product endorsement and acknowledge that every school is different. However, here are a few resources that I have used and truly value.
AnComm (Anonymous Communication) Let's Talk About It_
Click here to review AnComm
Worth every penny. We love this program. It is versatile and reliable and has lots of use beyond simply reporting bullying. It is a channel to open and honest dialogue with students on anything and everything that matters. In a congressional hearing, I was asked if anti-bullying programs are effective. Here is my responsible in which I reference AnComm:
Click here to watch my testimony referencing AnComm
Seattle Public School Curriculum
Click here to review
Schools are expected to have internet safety lessons in this day and age. Many have already embarked on the effort and there are some great examples out there where the work has already been done. We waste a lot of time in education duplicating effort, so I am happy to share the following example of a district that has done the work for you! Seattle Public Schools have a very through curriculum available, via the link above.